Saturday, May 30, 2009

Week 10 Results

M - Swim (1 mile - 33:43)
T - Bike (20 miles - 1:10:00) / Run (4.5 mile- 36:24) - Brick
W - Weights (30:00) / Swim (1 mile - 34:23)
H - Run (10.5 miles - 1:31:02)
F - Swim (1 mile - 34:32)
S - Bike (30 miles - 1:47:00)
S - Rest

Total Workouts: 7 (1 brick)
Total Hours: 7 hrs 27 min

Swim Total 3 miles /1 hr 42 min
Bike Total: 50 miles / 2 hr 57 min
Run Total: 15 miles /2 hr 07 min

Ending Weight: 192 lbs.

Spent most of the week at home this week on paternity leave. Although on "dad duty," I was able to workout everyday with a couple good bike rides and one long run. Drop another two pounds this week and even touched below 190 lbs after one of my swims. I continue to be happy with the progress I'm making.

No comments:

Post a Comment