M - Swim (1 mile - 34:11)/ Run (8 miles - 1:05:41)
T - VO2 Max Test - Run (1.5 miles - 9:46) / Run (4 - 36:11)
W - Swim (1 mile - 34:00)/ Bike (25 miles - 1:30:00) - Brick
H - Swim (1 mile - 34:41)/ Run (4 - 32:46)/ Weights (30:00)
F - Missed
S - Bike (24 miles - 1:20:00)
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 7 (1 brick)
Total Hours: 7 hrs 27 min
Swim Total 3 miles /1 hr 43 min
Bike Total: 47 miles / 2 hr 50 min
Run Total: 17.5 miles /2 hr 24 min
Ending Weight: 194 lbs.
Good week. Not as much biking as I'd like, but glad to have made it out for a couple 25 milers. Swim time is now consistently in the 34 minute range. I continue to feel better and better with each swim. Friday was an exciting day with the birth of our sixth child (baby girl). I will be taking most of next week off to help with the kids, etc. Not sure what I'll be able to do in terms of workouts.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment