Saturday, May 2, 2009

Week 6 Results

M - Swim (1 mile - 36 min)
T - Missed
W - Run (6 miles - 51:53 min)
H - Swim (1 mile - 37) / Run (4 miles - 38:00 min) - Brick
F - Swim (1 mile - 35:55 min)
S - Missed
S - Rest

Total Workouts: 4 (1 brick)
Total Hours: 3 hrs 19 min

Swim Total 3 miles /1 hr 49 min
Bike Total: 0 miles / 0 min
Run Total: 10 miles /1 hr 30 min

Ending Weight: 198 lbs.

Another challenging week for working out. Camille's two grandparents passed away within two days of each other. We ended up loading up the family on a plane and flying out to Utah for the two services. With all the travel, it has been difficult to get in all my workouts. I was able to get in a couple good swims down in St. George and even one brick. I was also pleased to see that I've lost another couple lbs. Friday (May 1st) marked the 1 year mark until SGIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment