Monday, May 25, 2009

What's on my iPod?

Following is a list of songs currently on my iPod Shuffle that I listen to during my workouts:

AC/DC - Back in Black
AC/DC - You Shook my All Night Long
Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
Beatles - Revolution
Beyonce - Singles Ladies
Birmingham 6 - Thunder Struck
Eminem - Sing for The Moment
Eminem - Loose Yourself
ABBA-esque - Take A Chance On Me
Flo Rida - Right Round
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Metro Station - Shake It
Miley Cyrus - See You Again
Miley Cyrus - 7 Things
Moby - Bodyrock
Pink - So What
The Police - Synchronicity I
The Police - So Lonely
Propellerheads - Spybreak
Ricky Martin - Livin' La Vida Loca
Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music
Rihanna - Take a Bow
Rihanna - Pon de Replay
U2 - Desire
Violent Femmes - Blister In The Sun
The Wiseguys - Start the Commotion

1 comment:

  1. Aside from the Miley Cyrus I have to say that it's a well rounded playlist.

    ReplyDelete