M - Spin (18 miles - 60:00)/ Run (4 miles - 32:37)
T - Swim (1 mile - 35:01)/ Run (4 miles - 33:11)
W - Spin (9 miles - 30:00)/ Run (5 miles - 39:11)
H - Spin (9 miles - 30:00)/ Weights (30:00)
F - Swim (1 mile - 34:41)/ Run (4 miles - 34:54)
S - Bike (52 miles - 3:30:00) - Up Mt. Wachusett
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 10 (0 bricks)
Total Hours: 9 hrs 00 min
Swim Total 2 miles /1 hr 10 min
Bike Total: 88 miles / 5 hr 30 min
Run Total: 17 miles /2 hr 19 min
Ending Weight: 194 lbs.
Great workout week! Feeling even better about my swim - cut another minute plus off my mile. Finally got off the trainer and went on my first bike ride. Hooked up with two of my buddies from church, Jess Hatch and Marko Zatylny, for a ride from Bolton to the summit of Mt. Wachusett. Probably not the best choice for my first ride as it was very steep. I was actually thinking about a nice, flat 40 miler at a steady, easy pace. Jess and Marko are fast riders, but were very patient with me slowly bringing up the rear. I ended up doing 52 miles while Marko and Jess went on for another 50. I definitely need to put in a ton more time on the bike. Overall, I'm happy about the number of workouts I got in this week, progress on the swim, and my first solid bike ride. Also, dropped another 2 lbs, which is nice.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment