M - Bike (40 miles - 2:30:00)
T - Swim (1 mile - 34:03)
W - Run (8 miles - 1:03:07)/ Weights (30:00)
H - Swim (1 mile - 35:07)/ Run (8 miles - 1:03:23)
F - Swim (1 mile - 34:00)/ Run (4 miles - 35:53)/ Weights (30:00)
S - Bike (40 miles - 2:30:00)
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 8 (0 bricks)
Total Hours: 10 hrs 15 min
Swim Total 3 miles /1 hr 43 min
Bike Total: 80 miles / 5 hr 0 min
Run Total: 20 miles /2 hr 42 min
Ending Weight: 188 lbs.
Solid workout week! Was able to get in 3 swims, two long bike rides, and a few runs including two 8 milers. Dropped some significant weight this week, passing through the 190 lbs threshold down to 188 lbs (that's 22 lbs. lost in 11 weeks or 2 lbs per week). At this rate, I should be able to get to around 175 lbs for prime "fighting" weight. I do feel like my swim has stagnated at around 34 min/mile. I had a very sluggish swim on thursday. I hope to work on my form a bit more to help improve my efficiency in this area. Spoke with Stan Hansen yesterday about his training. He too is on track and doing well - scheduled to do Escape From Alcatraz next week. I'll get his report on that and hopefully post it later.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment