Saturday, June 13, 2009

Week 12 Results

M - Swim (1 mile - 34:07)/ Run (8 miles - 1:04:37)
T - Bike (18 miles - 60:00)/ Run (4 miles - 31:25)/ Weights (30:00)
W - Swim (1 mile - 34:03)
H - Swim (1 mile - 33:53)/ Run (8 miles - 1:06:52)
F - Swim (1 mile - 33:36)/ Run (4 miles - 33:50)
S - Bike (35 miles - 2:00:00)
S - Rest

Total Workouts: 10 (0 bricks)
Total Hours: 9 hrs 1 min

Swim Total 4 miles /2 hr 15 min
Bike Total: 53 miles / 3 hr 0 min
Run Total: 24 miles /3 hr 15 min

Ending Weight: 188 lbs.

Still plugging along. Felt good about getting in 10 workouts this week. It rained most of the week so I wasn't able to do as much biking as I would have liked; however, this did enable me to get in one more swim workout. Feeling better about my swim and am able to consistently get in the 33 minute/mile range - just that much closer to a sub-30/mile. Finally got a new pair of running shoes (Asics Gel Nimbus 11) which is nice as my old ones were starting to cause some knee pain. Held steady this week at 188 lbs.; although, I did have a few moments at 185 post workout. My pants and shorts are all way too big now - looks like I'm in the Great Depression with my belt cinched up tight (I've now gone beyond the tighest hole and have punctured two additional/tighter holes in both my belts) causing my pants to fold up around my waist. I'm by no means skinny, but definitely feel good about the progress I'm making. I'll wait till I get to around 175 lbs before making any new purchases or taking my pants to the get altered. Spoke to Stan Hansen today on the eve of his Escape from Alcatraz triathlon. Good luck tomorrow, Stan! Also, my son and I will be celebrating our 9th and 39th birthdays on Monday. Somehow, I don't feel 39. I swear I could still put on some jeans, a T-shirt, and baseball hat and go back to high school. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment