M - Run (4.5 miles - 36:43)
T - Swim (1 mile - 33:55)
W - Missed
H - Swim (1 mile - 33:46)
F - Swim (Sprint workout/1 mile - 30:00)
S - Missed
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 4 (0 bricks)
Total Hours: 2 hrs 14 min
Swim Total 3 miles /1 hr 38 min
Bike Total: 0 miles / 0 hr 0 min
Run Total: 4.5 miles /0 hr 37 min
Ending Weight: 185 lbs.
On vacation in Florida with the family this week. You would think that being on vacation would allow me to get in tons of workout time, but this was not the case. I was able to get in a few swims and one run before heading out in the morning to one of Disney's Theme Parks. I mostly swam given the fact we were walking 8+ miles or so each day around the parks (carrying our two year old most of this time), which was stress enough on my back and legs. I was very good with my diet and avoided most of the junk food that comes with Disney and was able to drop another pound. So, while disappointed about only getting in 4 workouts and a mere 2 hours, I felt good that I did not digress too much and will be back at it upon my return to Boston next week.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment