M - Swim (2 miles - 1:05:21)
T - Missed
W - Missed
H - Missed
F - Missed
S - Swim (2 miles - 1:06:24)/ Bike (36 miles - 2:00:00) - Brick
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 2 (1 brick)
Total Hours: 4 hrs 11 min
Swim Total: 4.0 miles/ 2 hr 11 min
Bike Total: 36 miles/ 2 hr 00 min
Run Total: 0 miles/ 0 hr 0 min
Ending Weight: 177 lbs.
Pretty pathetic week of workouts. I actually injured my foot/ankle running last week, making it slightly sore to even walk on. I didn't want to attempt running and risk injurying it more seriously. I think this could be attributable to running 8 miles last week on shoes that already have 500+ miles. I need to get a new pair asap. Also, after my swim on Monday, I left for San Francisco (work) and then SLC (skiing). End result is that I didn't do anything Tuesday - Friday. I was able to pick up my bike Friday afternoon and finish the week strong with a good swim/bike brick, but overall, this week was a complete washout. We are now down to only 90 days until IMSG. Time to really get serious and put in some strong weeks of workouts.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment