M - Spin (54 miles - 3:00:00)
T - Spin (18 miles - 1:00:00)/ Run (8 miles - 1:08:21) - Brick
W - Swim (2 miles - 1:05:00)/ Spin (9 miles - 30:00) - Brick
H - Run (6 miles - 50:29)
F - Missed
S - Swim (2 miles - 1:06:41)
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 5 (2 bricks)
Total Hours: 8 hrs 40 min
Swim Total: 4.0 miles/ 2 hr 11 min
Bike Total: 81 miles/ 4 hr 30 min
Run Total: 14 miles/ 1 hr 59 min
Ending Weight: 173 lbs.
Pretty good week of workouts. I was happy to get in a long bike/spin ride on Monday morning (3 hours while watching the last Lord of the Rings movie) and get in 81 miles overall this week. I took my bike and trainer into the bike shop on Wednesday before heading to Cinci. My bike needs a major tune-up and my trainer has been having some friction issues lately. Fortunately, it is still under warranty. Not a major issue as I'm heading to San Francisco on Monday and will be able to pick them up when I return. So next week will be a swim Monday morning before my flight, then running while I'm in SF and SLC, and then I will hit the bike at the end of the week. We now have just over three months untill IMSG.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment