M - Swim (1 mile - 34:00)
T - Spin (36 miles - 2:00:00)
W - Swim (1.2 miles - 42:00)
H - Run (4.5 miles - 35:37)
F - Spin (18 miles - 1:00:00)
S - Run (4.0 miles - 32:00)
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 6 (0 bricks)
Total Hours: 5 hrs 23 min
Swim Total: 2.2 miles/ 1 hr 16 min
Bike Total: 54 miles/ 3 hr 00 min
Run Total: 8.5 miles/ 1 hr 07 min
Happy New Year! We are now under the 120 days mark. Less than 4 months till IMSG! This is the last week of "coasting." I need to now buckle down and start getting serious about my workouts. Don't get me wrong, I feel very good about the consistency of my workouts over the past 9+ months; however, it is now time for me to take it to the next level in terms of distance and duration of my workouts. Instead of 6-8 one to two hour workouts, I need to increase the number of workouts to 9-10 and the duration to 2-3 hours each. I started this with the bike Tuesday of this week. I watched "Lord of the Rings" while spinning for 2 hours. It is about the only thing I could do to keep my sanity on the trainer for that long. I'm pleased to have maintained my weight at 175 lbs through the holidays. I expect to drop down to 165 lbs over the next few months. On Wednesday night, Camille and I went to Nordstorms to get me a couple new suits (my current ones are 10 - 15 years old and way too big for me). I'm now wearing size 42 suits with a 33 inch waist. This down from size 46 - 48 with a 38 inch waist. Not bad. Now the trick is to maintain this weight for years to come. 2009 was a great year. Happy to be back training for events and feeling good about myself. Looking forward to a great 2010!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment