Saturday, December 26, 2009

Week 40 Results

M - Swim (2 miles - 1:06:00)/ Spin (18 - 1:00:00) - Brick
T - Run (8 miles - 1:04:01)
W - Spin (18 - 1:00:00)
H - Missed
F - MIssed
S - Spin (15 miles - 50:00)/ Run (5 miles - 35:49) - Brick
S - Rest

Total Workouts: 4 (2 bricks)
Total Hours: 5 hrs 36 min

Swim Total: 2.0 miles/ 1 hr 06 min
Bike Total: 51 miles/ 2 hr 50 min
Run Total: 13 miles/ 1 hr 39 min

Ending Weight: 174 lbs.

Merry Christmas! Given the holiday week, I was thrown off my routine. Not only did I consume a ton of calories (baked over 100 cookies on Wednesday and ate my fair share), but I missed another two days of workouts (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day). I was able to get in two brick workouts which felt good. I purchased a pair of Yaktrak shoe grips for running in the snow. These are awesome, making it a lot of fun to go out and run in the snow/ice. It is like having 4x4 drive on your feet - giving me a lot of confidence running out on slippery terrain. Surprisingly, I was able to hold my weight at 174 this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment