M - Spin (18 miles - 1:00:00)/ Run (5 miles - 36:22)
T - Swim (2 miles - 1:08:00)
W - Swim (2 miles - 1:09:00)
H - Run (5 miles - 38:25)
F - Run (6 miles - 52:00)
S - Spin (18 miles - 1:01:00)/ Run (8 miles - 1:13:32) - Brick
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 7 (1 brick)
Total Hours: 7 hrs 38 min
Swim Total: 4.0 miles/ 2 hr 17 min
Bike Total: 36 miles/ 2 hr 01 min
Run Total: 24 miles/ 3 hr 19 min
Ending Weight: 175 lbs.
Another steady week of workouts. No major mileage to report. I was able to put in a couple swims early on in the week before going to Cinci where I focused on running. Camille and I were able to go out again together today on a casual run after my spin workout - a nice little brick.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
don't be tryin' to sneak in a "brick" label after your fluffy Sat. workout. I had a brick yesterday - feel much better now.
ReplyDelete