M - Swim (2 miles - 1:04:56)
T - Missed
W - Missed
H - Bike (45 miles - 2:30:00)/ Run (8 miles - 1:08:00) - Brick
F - Swim (2 miles - 1:06:26)/ Bike (10 miles - 30:00) - Brick
S - Bike (45 miles - 2:30:00)/ Run (5 miles - 38:32) - Brick
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 4 (3 bricks)
Total Hours: 9 hrs 26 min
Swim Total: 4.0 miles/ 2 hr 11 min
Bike Total: 100 miles/ 5 hr 30 min
Run Total: 13 miles/ 1 hr 46 min
Ending Weight: 175 lbs.
Despite missing Tuesday and Wednesday (I had to be to work early both days), I felt very good about this week. I'm especially happy to have put in 3 good brick workouts and 100 miles of biking. Biking on the trainer is still a major pain, but watching a movie helps the time go by. Feeling good about where I'm at as we head towards the 80 day mark. Just need to keep it going, gradually increase my long workouts, and stay healthy.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment