M - Swim (2.4 miles - 1:21:06)/ Spin (25 miles - 1:30:00) - Brick
T - Bike (35 miles - 2:00:00)
W - Missed
H - Bike (45 miles - 2:40:00)
F - Swim (2.4 miles - 1:22:08)
S - Missed
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 4 (1 brick)
Total Hours: 8 hrs 53 min
Swim Total: 4.8 miles/ 2 hr 43 min
Bike Total: 105 miles/ 6 hr 10 min
Run Total: 0 miles/ 0 hr 0 min
Ending Weight: 175 lbs.
This had the makings of a big week. Unfortunately, I got deathly ill (combined flu/cold/swine-ige thing) that took me out on Saturday and the rest of the weekend. I was planning on a long run (15 miler) on Saturday, but ended up with a big goose egg for the run. Again, I felt good about putting in over 100 miles of biking and had two great long swims (2.4 milers each). Feeling good about where I'm at right now. I will need to definitely start putting in some long runs. Once I get over this sickness, I'll be back at it.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment