M - Missed - Sick
T - Missed - Sick
W - Missed - Sick
H - Missed - Sick
F - Missed - Sick
S - Run (10 miles -1:27:16)
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 1 (0 bricks)
Total Hours: 1 hrs 27 min
Swim Total: 0 miles/ 0 hr 0 min
Bike Total: 0 miles/ 0 hr 0 min
Run Total: 10 miles/ 1 hr 27 min
Ending Weight: 175 lbs.
Terrible week. My flu last week turned into a full on cold that took me out most of the week. I was able to get out this morning for a run, but otherwise this week was a complete washout. My 10 mile run was painful. I felt great from a conditioning and strength standpoint; however, my knee starting hurting on mile 6 and I limped by for the next 4 miles. Obviously, I'm hoping for a better effort next week.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment