Saturday, February 27, 2010

Week 49 Results

M - Bike (36 miles - 2:00:00)/Run (5.5 miles - 42:01)
T - Swim (1.5 miles - 51:01)/ Run (6 miles - 44:25)
W - Bike (70 miles - 4:00:00)
H - Missed
F - Missed
S - Swim (2.4 miles - 1:20:39) / Run (15 miles - 2:04:14)
S - Rest

Total Workouts: 7 (0 bricks)
Total Hours: 11 hrs 43 min

Swim Total: 3.9 miles/ 2 hr 12 min
Bike Total: 106 miles/ 6 hr 0 min
Run Total: 26.5 miles/ 3 hr 31 min

Ending Weight: 175 lbs.

Awesome week! I was able to get in two long bike rides (one 70 miler!) and a long run on Saturday. Felt good on the run too - no knee pain like last week. Weather hasn't been great (rain/snow mix), which along with some work obligations resulted in me missing Thur and Fri. Even so, I was still able to put in close to 12 hours of workouts. Feeling great. Off to Dallas next week for work (Mon - Wed). Fortunately, I've scheduled a long ride with Rich Goode while I'm down there. Down to just over 60 days until the big race.

No comments:

Post a Comment