M - Swim (2.4 miles - 1:20:56)
T - Bike (55 miles - 3:30:00)
W - Missed
H - Missed
F - Run (7 miles - 52:49)
S - Swim (1.5 miles - 52:00)/ Bike (45 miles - 2:45:00)/ Run (4.5 miles - 35:22) - Brick
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 4 (1 brick)
Total Hours: 9 hrs 55 min
Swim Total: 3.9 miles/ 2 hr 13 min
Bike Total: 100 miles/ 6 hr 15 min
Run Total: 11.5 miles/ 1 hr 18 min
Ending Weight: 174 lbs
Another great week. Not as big as last week, but still good. I was able to get outside for two bike rides. The first one in Dallas while I was there for work. I went out Tuesday afternoon with Rich Goode. This ride was actually quite depressing. I was hoping to do 70 or 80 miles, but ended up calling it quits after 55. My quads were totally thrashed. At first, I thought it was because I haven't been riding outdoors and my indoor trainer sessions just were adequate. However, after having a much better ride today outside, I'm thinking my problem possibly had to due with the fact that I rode Rich's friend's bike and didn't adjust the seat down to my height. It was just a tad too high, but enough to cause me to overwork my quads. At least that is the theory I'm going with. Rich rode strong and looks like he is on track to do well at the Ironman. We got a glimpse of Spring today with sun and 55 degrees. It was a great day to get outside for a brick workout. Heading to Cinci again next week (Mon - Wed).
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment