Saturday, March 27, 2010

Week 53 Results

M - Run (11 miles - 1:25:49)
T - Run (8 miles - 1:06:09)
W - Swim (2.4 miles - 1:22:46)
H - Bike (50 miles - 3:00:00)
F - Missed
S - Swim (2.4 miles - 1:22:12)
S - Rest

Total Workouts: 5 (0 bricks)
Total Hours: 8 hrs 15 min

Swim Total: 4.8 miles/ 2 hr 44 min
Bike Total: 50 miles/ 3 hr 00 min
Run Total: 19 miles/ 2 hr 31 min

Ending Weight: 175 lbs

After last week's big numbers, anything I did this week was going to feel like a let down. I was hoping to put in more run miles this week but didn't end up going out after my swim today. We are in the process of getting our home ready to sell and there was just too much to do. The weather turned cold this week (30 - 40 degrees) with some rain. I took advantage of the only good day (Thur) for a ride with Jess Hatch. It felt good to get in two long swims. I made my reservations to go out to St. George on April 10th to pre-ride the bike course. I'm hoping to have Rich, Stan and Greg Hoole join me for this ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment