Saturday, April 3, 2010

Week 54 Results

M - Missed
T - Swim (2.4 miles - 1:22:00)
W - Missed
H -Swim (2.4 miles - 1:22:00)/ Run (11 miles - 1:26:06)
F - Bike (25 miles - 1:30:00)/ Run 5 miles - 38:40) - Brick
S - Bike (50 miles - 2:41:00)
S - Rest

Total Workouts: 5 (1 brick)
Total Hours: 9 hrs 00 min

Swim Total: 4.8 miles/ 2 hr 44 min
Bike Total: 75 miles/ 4 hr 11 min
Run Total: 16 miles/ 2 hr 05 min

Ending Weight: 173 lbs

A good week; although, nothing spectacular. Really needed to put in some big numbers this week, but was hampered with early week heavy rain and also a lot of work getting our home ready to sell. Fortunately, the later part of the week turned beautiful and I was able to get in some good workouts. Next week will be the biggest week of all; atleast that's the plan. Weather looks good for some early week workouts in Boston before heading to Cinci where I hope to get in some good runs. From there, I head to St. George to pre-ride the bike course. In fact, I plan on doing a rehearsal day on Saturday with a 1 hour swim, 90 mile bike (2 hill loops) and then a 2 hour run. Not sure how this will go given I was struggling with my simple 25 mile bike/5 mile run on Friday. Feeling good and getting excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment