Saturday, April 24, 2010

Week 57 Results

M - Run (8 miles - 59:32)
T - Missed
W - Bike (20 miles - 1:06:00)
H - Missed
F - Swim (1.5 miles - 52:00)
S - Missed
S - Rest

Total Workouts: 3 (0 bricks)
Total Hours: 2 hrs 57 min

Swim Total: 1.5 miles/ 0 hr 52 min
Bike Total: 20 miles/ 1 hr 06 min
Run Total: 8 miles/ 0 hr 59 min

Ending Weight: 174 lbs

1 week to go! I kept it pretty casual this week, wanting to get in a run, bike and swim but not do too much. At this point, I'm more concerned with keeping myself healthy and avoiding any injuries. I do feel like I've probably slacked off too much and my confidence isn't quite where I want it to be - I feel like I haven't really done any big workouts for quite awhile. One funny story that happened this week was on Wednesday when I planned on doing my usual 10 mile bike ride up to Walden Pond, do an open water swim and then head back 10 miles. The bike went well; however, after hauling my wet suit and gear on the bike and taking the time to get all suited up, I jumped into the lake to find out that it was probably 20 degrees too cold. It was freezing!!! I ended up spending about 2 minutes in the lake before getting out and heading back home. I fly to Dallas on Monday for work and then off to St. George on Thursday morning. I will arrive in Las Vegas and then drive up around mid-day in time to check in for the race. Next post will be my race day report. Until then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment