Saturday, April 17, 2010

Week 56 Results

M - Missed
T - Bike (20 miles - 1:09:00)
W - Missed
H - Bike (65 miles - 3:43:00)
F - Missed
S - Missed
S - Rest

Total Workouts: 2 (0 bricks)
Total Hours: 4 hrs 52 min

Swim Total: 0 miles/ 0 hr 0 min
Bike Total: 85 miles/ 4 hr 52 min
Run Total: 0 miles/ 0 hr 0 min

Ending Weight: 171 lbs

Giving "taper" a new meaning. You would think with just 2 weeks left until the big day that I would be motivated enough to see this thru to the end. Well, for some reason, I had difficulty getting workouts in this week. It was a combination of work and family commitments, and lousy weather. I did get in a couple good bike rides including a 65 miler with Jess Hatch on Thursday; however, I didn't run or get in the pool at all this week. Camille and the kids are heading to Vermont next week for Spring Break which should allow me to workout without conflict. That said, I truly am now under two weeks until IMSG and need to be careful not to over exert myself, or worse, get injured. Feeling good and excited about the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment