M - Run (4 miles - 30:28)
T - Run (4.5 miles - 36:14)/ Swim (1 mile -34:30) - Brick
W - Missed
H - Missed
F - Run (4 miles - 31:50)
S - Bike (20 miles - 1:05:00)/ Run (4.5 miles - 36:14) - Brick
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 4 (2 bricks)
Total Hours: 3 hrs 54 min
Swim Total: 1 miles/ 0 hr 34 min
Bike Total: 20 miles / 1 hr 05 min
Run Total: 17 miles/ 1 hr 13 min
Ending Weight: 178 lbs.
Not a great week for workouts. I left on Monday morning on business travel to Kansas City, Dallas and Cincinatti, returning back Friday evening. Not only did I miss two days of workouts, but I was only able to get in one swim and one short bike. I did visit with Rich and Marla Goode in Dallas Tuesday night. Rich is doing the IMSG with me. It was great to catch up with them and talk about our training over a great sushi dinner. I tried to convince Rich that he needed to shave his legs; otherwise, he will look like fool out there cycling with spandex shorts and hairy legs. Not sure if I convinced him or not. Marla and Jenna certainly weren't sure about this. I was able to get in a short, but good brick workout on Saturday morning.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment