M - Swim (1 mile - 33:56)/ Run (4 miles - 33:25)
T - Bike (20 miles - 1:04:00)/ Run (9.0 miles - 1:14:47)
W - Swim (1 mile - 34:14)
H - Bike (20 miles - 1:06:00)
F - Run (4 miles - 32:41)/ Weights (15:00)
S - Missed
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 7 (0 bricks)
Total Hours: 5 hrs 54 min
Swim Total 2 miles /1 hr 08 min
Bike Total: 40 miles / 2 hr 10 min
Run Total: 17 miles /2 hr 21 min
Ending Weight: 180 lbs.
This week started out strong, yet ended with a whimper. I was thrilled to be back after surgery and working out again. Not a bad week, but nothing major to report. I slipped a bit in my swim time. I can tell that just being out a week and a half has slowed me down. Felt good about getting out and doing a couple short rides despite the doctor saying I should not bike for a month. I felt bad that I wasn't able to fit in a long bike ride this week, but hope to go out with Jess Hatch on Monday for 50+. I headed to Martha's Vineyard with my family on Saturday and wasn't able to do anything that day. Still holding at 180 lbs.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment