Saturday, November 28, 2009

Week 36 Results

M - Spin (25 miles - 1:30:00)/Run (4 miles - 35:09)
T - Swim (2.0 miles - 1:09:00)
W - Spin (18 - 1:01:00)
H - Run (8 miles - 1:02:00)
F - Swim (2.0 miles - 1:07:00)
S - Spin (18 - 1:02:00)
S - Rest

Total Workouts: 7 (0 bricks)
Total Hours: 7 hrs 26 min

Swim Total: 4.0 miles/ 2 hr 16 min
Bike Total: 61.0 miles/ 3 hr 33 min
Run Total: 12.0 miles/ 1 hr 37 min

Ending Weight: 176 lbs.

A good set of workouts to offset a week of Thanskgiving feasting. I didn't do many two-a-days, and was alittle weak on the running, but felt good about the consistency. I've purchased a new book (will highlight on separate blog) to help me structure my indoor spinning. Wwim workouts have now increased to 2 miles. Overall, I'm feeling good about where I'm at as I head into the final 150 days until IMSG.

No comments:

Post a Comment