M - Swim (1.2 miles - 43:14)/Run (8 miles - 1:06:52)
T - Swim (1.2 miles - 43:09)/Run (8 miles - 1:07:12)
W - Missed
H - Swim (1.2 miles - 42:06)/Bike (20 miles - 1:02:00) - Brick
F - Bike (27 miles - 1:40:00)
S - Missed
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 6 (1 bricks)
Total Hours: 7 hrs 04 min
Swim Total: 3.6 miles/ 2 hr 08 min
Bike Total: 47 miles/ 2 hr 42 min
Run Total: 16 miles/ 2 hr 14 min
Ending Weight: 176 lbs.
Okay week. Should have worked out on Saturday but I'm coaching Jono's Fall baseball in the morning and then watched the kids while Camille and her brother went down to Rhode Island. I can definitely tell that with the Fall season and cooler weather, my ability/interest in getting up early in the morning to go workout has diminished. Swimming laps in the pool isn't as interesting as at Walden Pond. Biking is more difficult with it being dark in the morning and with temperatures in the 40s. I'm still very excited about this upcoming weekend and the Pumkinman in Las Vegas. Should be a great event. However, afterwards, I'm going to need to recommit myself for the second half of the ironman training and really buckle down and get after it.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment