M - Swim (1.2 miles - 41:24)/Run (13 miles - 1:52:55)
T - Bike (30 miles - 1:40:00)
W - Missed
H - Missed
F - Missed
S -Run (5 miles - 38:37)/ Abs (15:00)
S - Rest
Total Workouts: 4 (0 bricks)
Total Hours: 5 hrs 06 min
Swim Total: 1.2 miles/ 0 hr 42 min
Bike Total: 30 miles/ 1 hr 40 min
Run Total: 18 miles/ 2 hr 31 min
Ending Weight: 174 lbs.
Lousy week. :-( After missing two days last week due to illness, I was eager to get back at it and was looking forward to a strong week. It started out well with an early morning swim on Monday and then a 13 mile run at lunch. On Tuesday, I went with Jess and Marko on a 30 mile bike ride but could sense I was not quite 100% (especially after doing a short half mile hill climb time trail (8% grade). My lungs were screaming and my legs shaking. My cold came back later that night with a vengeance and wiped me out for the rest of the week. Very disappointing. I did go out today for a short and easy 5 mile run. Pumpkinman Half is only two weeks away. Looking for a strong week next week before tapering down and resting up a few days before the race.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment