Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Week 17 Results

M - Swim (1 mile - 33:09)/ Run (9 miles - 1:14:28)
T - Bike (75 miles - 4:40:00)
W - Vasectomy surgery
H - Surgery Recovery
F - Surgery Recovery
S - Surgery Recovery
S - Rest

Total Workouts: 3 (0 bricks)
Total Hours: 6 hrs 27 min

Swim Total 1 miles /0 hr 33 min
Bike Total: 75 miles / 4 hr 40 min
Run Total: 9 miles /1 hr 14 min

Ending Weight: 180 lbs.

My workout week was "cut short" due to vasectomy surgery on Wednesday. I'm now out for probably a week to ten days recovering from this surgery. Actually, the doctor said I should probably not bike for a month! That's crazy though and I expect to be back after a couple weeks. I was able to get in a good swim, a mid-range run, and a very long bike ride (75 miles!)with Marko Zatylny and Jess Hatch, so I'm very pleased with this week's efforts despite losing four days. My body will probably appreciate this mid-season rest, but I hope I don't regress too far. Holding steady at 180 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. Steve,

    TMI this week! Maybe you can change out your bike seat with one of those shock absorber models? Maybe a jock strap with some ice?:)

    Good Luck!
    Craig

    ReplyDelete